- Original – This “classic” is a favorite among purists. This simple, yet sensational tasting cake inspired the creation of “Paul’s Cheesecakes.” The fresh ingredients of the original are the basis for all of Paul’s Cheesecakes. Made of a rich, velvety cream cheese layer on a deliciously tasty graham cracker crust, this classic is topped with a moist, silky smooth layer of sour cream. It’s simply delicious!
- Paul’s Cheesecake with strawberries – Our“classic” topped with a refreshingly tangy sweet strawberry sauce harmonizes with the creamy richness of the cheesecake for a delightful treat anytime anywhere.
- S’mores Cheesecake – Our take on the “classic” childhood treat. We melt a layer of dark chocolate between the deliciously tasty graham cracker crust and our smooth rich layer of cheesecake that replaces the marshmallow.
- Key Lime Cheesecake – Tangy and rich, the key lime is the perfect companion to the sweetness of the cheesecake, poured onto the original graham cracker crust. Tastes as delicious as a summer day.
- Dulce de leche –This carmelized confection is blending into the rich cheesecake, poured onto the original graham cracker crust for a creation that is oh so sweet and delectable.
- Red velvet –This luxurious cheesecake is an indulgent new take on the traditional Red Velvet Cake. Our Original Paul’s Cheesecake on top of a moist layer of Red Velvet Cake is a gift sent from the baking angels of heaven.
Our Holiday flavors are available year round for your enjoyment.
- Pumpkin Cheesecake– This seasonal cake is our most popular cheesecake in the fall. Our creamy, ginger, nutmeg and cinnamon-laced pumpkin filling is mixed into the cream cheese layer, poured onto the original graham cracker crust and then topped with a moist layer of sour cream. It’s the perfect ending to your Holiday dinner.
- Peppermint Twist Cheesecake –This peppermint cheesecake features a chocolate cookie crust, refreshing white chocolate, peppermint infused cream cheese, then topped with a moist layer of sour cream and crushed peppermint candy topping. It’s hard to imagine a more festive holiday dessert.